Thursday, October 30, 2014

Phytoceramides - Anti-Aging Supplement for the new glowing YOU. My thoughts.






I am not a big fan of any kind of supplements. Not because I don't like to take them, but because I never remember to take them. The only time I was really disciplined is when I was pregnant. I just remember how great my hair and skin were at that time.  Once I had my baby, things spiraled downhill. If I couldn't remember to take my vitamins before pregnancy, I definitely couldn't even think of them on 2 hours of sleep at a time. All that self-abuse took its toll on my appearance.

When I discovered Phytoceramides, I was super excited to try this new 'youth' supplement. This was something totally new for me because I have never taken any supplements for the purpose of beautifying my skin and hair. The company was kind enough to send me 2 bottles to testing purposes. I am not quite through the first one yet and I don't need to because I already have plenty to say.

All the vitamins and goodness of these supplements definitely stating to make a difference in the quality of my skin. And relatively fast. I have started noticing an improvement after about one week of taking them. I can't possibly contribute this improvement to anything else because as a new mom, my body still gets abused with lack of sleep and proper nutrition. If I don't have a time to cook or eat, now I sure do remember to take my pill and my body is nourished with vitamins. I have noticed a plumper, smoother skin with a little glow even. A few deep wrinkles I have around my mouth  appear to be less noticeable. Work in progress. With all that new mommy craziness, I just wish I took before and after pictures. The "after" is probably a wrong word. More like 'during'.
Also, important to mention that living in era of chemical overload it is refreshing to see that these supplements contain NO Fillers, NO Binders, and NO Artificial Ingredients. It is also 100% Gluten and Wheat free. And I believe that they don't test on animals either.

Interested? Buy it on Amazon. Or their main site.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment