Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Want a perfect skin? Here is the answer. Anti-Aging Skin Clearing Serum & Hyaluronic acid serum, with Hyaluronic acid by InstaNatural. My review.

I admit, I am a total beauty product addict. A totally pathological addict. Beauty queen - NO, not even wanna be. But I like beauty products. Maybe because I feel so pampered using them. It's never enough. I don't believe that companies manufacture and launch BAD products and that is why you will never find my reviews entirely negative or even close to it. I am generally a very positive person. I always try to find something positive in any product I use. OK, I digress... This is not relevant to my review for these products.


I was excited to review a few products by InstaNatural that were promising to improve condition of my skin. Hyaluronic acid serum, comes in 2oz blue bottle. Quite a generous size, I have to say, for it's very reasonable price of under $17. It's light, semi-clear, and goes on very easily. It also has a very faint almost no-scent scent. Not nagging and it would be perfect for anyone who has any sensitivities to fragrances. I was using it in combination with Age defying clearing serum as per day and night. That was my ultimate favorite, hands down. When I started using it, I had a hormonal type break out on my forehead that showed to sign of going away. I applied the Clearing serum every evening and 2 days later it was gone. Coincidence? I doubt it. Skin clearing serum contains some Salicylic acid, that is known to help fight breakouts and acne. I am sure it helped. Plumping serum for the day and clearing for the night, sounds like a perfect regime to me. I was also sent a Rose water facial toner. I loved it for sure, but unfortunately being packed in a glass bottle, it rolled off my bathroom counter and fell on a tile floor. Lots of glass. Noone was hurt, but I was upset that at least half of the bottle was gone.
I would certainly recommend all these products as a very affordable basic skin care regime. You can buy it on Amazon by going to the InstaNatural Store. Just pick your favorites.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment