Tuesday, November 4, 2014

My review of Vitamin C Serum 20% by La Beatue Pure

Vitamin C products appear to be everywhere these days. Why? Because Vitamin C is an essential ingredient for healthy youthful and even skin. I jumped on opportunity to review this serum that was kindly provided to me by La Beatue Pure

It comes in brown glass bottle with a dropper.  Very convenient, if you ask me. The dropper picks up just enough product to be applied on the face and neck. A little bit goes a long way. The scent of it is a tad medicinal, but nothing to worry about. I presume you are smelling that whopping 20% of Vitamin C that it contains. It's light to the feel and absorbs fast. Once it soaked in, I apply my retinol cream and good to go. Now let's get to the performance. I have tried some other serums in the past and had to give my skin a little break so I could evaluate this serum as a separate product vs. residual performance of the others. And I must say that I was pleased with it's performance. Plump fresh looking skin, healthy glow. Loving it. No complaints and you can't beat the price. You can buy it on Amazon.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment