Friday, October 17, 2014

Hyaluronic Acid Serum & 2.5% Retinol Serum. And Eye Cream Review. Three great discoveries from Body Merry.




I was lucky to be the chosen one to review 2 new great products that came on the market from Body Merry. Both bottle come is size of 1oz and need to be applied with the use of a dropper. I have heard a lot about the use of Retinol and Hyaluronic acid for wrinkles and fine lines, and since I have enough of both to be a little concerned about, I was super excited to give these products a shot. Hyaluronic acid serum is semi-clear light texture that reminded me of very liquid gel. I haven't noticed any scent to it so if you are sensitive to any scents, this is the product for you. It goes on easily and a small drop glides over a large area. Very economical. You can see the Hyaluronic acid serum on the picture in a blue bottle.
Retinol serum comes in a brown bottle and by texture is about the same as the Hyaluronic acid serum. It's a little yellow-ish color (see picture), but when applied, it feels and smells the same as Hyaluronic acid serum. To get the most benefit from my regime, I was using Hyaluronic acid serum in the morning under my regular SPF moisturizer and Retinol serum in the evening before my night moisturizer. My skin loves them both. It feels hydrated, smooth and supple and even got a brighter tone. I am pleased that the products do not contain harsh chemicals such as Parabens, Sulfates and Phthalates. And they are not tested on animals.
 
Along with the serums, I got to try Body Merry's new Eye Cream. Frankly, I have never seen an eye cream that would claim to do it all and have that many wonderful ingredients. But this eye cream surely does what it claims. Within days I have noticed a significant improvement in appearance of the fine lines around my eyes. First thing I noticed is how big the bottle was, the whopping 1oz. It will last forever coupled with the fact that the texture is rather thin and tiny little drop is enough for the both eyes. You just have to get hang of pumping that very little. I like the ingredients of this product. 
Aloe, Rose Hip Oil, Jojoba Oil, Coconut Oil, Beeswax, Cranberry, Licorice, Sunflower Oil, Borage Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Lavender, Calendula, Chamomile, Witch Hazel, Cocoa Butter, Cucumber, Green Tea - to name just a few! And No harsh chemicals such as Parabens, Sulfates and Phthalates. Sounds like a winner to me!
All these great products can be purchased on Amazon, or on manufacturers main site.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment