Thursday, March 26, 2015

Age Defense Neck Cream by Body Merry, my Review


I was provided with a free sample of this product for testing and reviewing. I was not compensated in any way and my opinion is my own.
This lotion comes in 1.7oz sleek black bottle with airless pump. I like airless pumps. They preserve the product and prevent it spilling all over the place if you accidentally drop it. Nice packaging. 

The cream itself is very dense with no scent. Or at least I haven't detected any. It goes on easily and absorbs super fast. I don't really have any issues with my neck that I could speak of, so I was using it on my entire face and neck, so I could evaluate it better. After application it feels a bit tightening, which shows its firming action. After a few weeks of using it my skin feel tighter and I think firmer too. I think it's a good product and affordable for most. 

If you would like one. You can buy it here. Right now it's offered at deep discount of $19.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment