Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Childrens' Book review - Abigail and the Sahara Adventure.

Having 2 kids of age 8 month to 6 years, I am always on a look  out for new books to read them at bed time. Teeth (if you have them) are brushed, faces washed, bath taken, jammies on and then comes the cuddle time with a good book. 


We have lots of books, but whether you like the fact of not, there are some favorites and others are not so much. So adding new ones is always fun. This book was another addition to our iPad collection. It is an adventure of a little adventurous girl Abigail who, found a magical bicycle at her grandparents house. And it takes her to Sahara Desert by chanting the magical words "Take me there, let me see, show me where I want to be!". There she meets little girl Jasmine and her family. This book is written in a very easy to understand manner and my 6 years old loved it, while my 8 month old loved to flip digital pages and look at the colorful images. This book is just the perfect length to keep little one's attention and boost their imagination and development.
It would be a great addition to any child's library.
You can buy it on Amazon, by clicking here.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment