Wednesday, November 12, 2014

My new find. Retinol moisturizer by Body Merry.


Having entered my 40s, just like any other woman, I started looking more closely at my face in the mirror. Inspecting every line and wrinkle and recalling those days when this wasn't an issue. Yeah, those years, when you are 20 and you thought that the world revolves around you and you will never get old. Those days. Well they are gone. And now we have the truth staring at us back in the mirror. Over the years I have gained quite a few lines on my face, especially between my brows and around mouth. I even considered a face lift. Still do.



So back to the moisturizer. When I received it, first what I noticed was how large the bottle is. It's whopping 3.4oz. I don't recall seeing any facial products that would come in such a large bottle. Hey, I am not complaining. It will last longer and the value for the buck is definitely there. It's a cream texture but absorbs very quickly without leaving any greasy residue. No scent, at lease my nose hasn't detected any. Personally I prefer scented products, but that's just me. Unscented products are perfect for people with allergies. And there are plenty of those, even in my own family. I have been using this lotion for about 2 weeks now and I must say that I like it a lot. Having such a large bottle, I apply it not only on my face and also my neck and décolleté. I have noticed a definite improvement of those areas, no questions about that. Somewhere at the bottom of my bathroom drawer I've found a dermaroller that I use on my deeper wrinkles between my brows and let me tell you, if you have one - use it. It does improve penetration of any product and therefor its performance. Within 2 weeks I see an improvement and it's promising. I am pleased with results so far.
Furthermore. This product made in USA, contains no harsh chemicals, not tested on animals and offers money back guarantee. Perfect all around. Would you like to try? You can buy it on Amazon by clicking here.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment