Monday, December 22, 2014

Oleavine Beauty, new all skin types moisturizer review


Today I am very excited to introduce you to Oleavine Beauty rejuvenating moisturizer. I have never heard of this brand, so when an opportunity presented itself to try this product, I couldn't pass it by.

First I have to say that I am in love with the packaging. It's so feminine and beautiful and has unusual twist out closure. It is a pleasure just to hold it in your hand, or look at it just sitting on your vanity. We all are attracted to a beautiful packaging first, right? But that aside, this is really a beautiful product too. All you want in a skin care on one bottle. It's very light to the touch, lotion type, and one or two pumps is enough for the entire face and neck. Id does take some time to absorb, so if you had a dry-ish skin, it would be ideal. If your skin is oily, it might take some time to absorb. I was happy to see so many really great ingredients in one bottle. Vitamins, stem cells, rejuvenating botanicals, just to name a few. And it's free of many harmful ingredients that you always see in a commercial lines at the mall. One thing I was questioning a little is the fact that company claims that this product is preservative free. I have heard before that any skin care product containing water has to have some type of preservative to prevent formation of bacteria, mold and other unwelcome substances. And that if a product doesn't have any preservation system in place, it's shelf life is about 3 weeks. Who knows, but that's what I've heard. I have been using it for a month now and have not noticed any texture or smell change, so so far so good. The lotion doesn't have any detectable scent and would be perfect for someone with scent sensitivities. My skin likes it a lot. It's very soft to apply and makes your skin super soft and hydrated. It's a nice natural anti aging lotion, that I am sure most of people would enjoy using. And it's only $19.95 on Amazon. Would like to try? Click here.



No comments:

Post a Comment