Thursday, March 26, 2015

Fractionated Coconut Carrier Oil, review

I was provided with a free sample of this product for my honest review. I was not compensated in any way and my opinion is my own.
 This bottle is huge. I was very excited to receive it and try it as a massage oil as I've heard a lot of great things about this oil. Amazingly enough it's not greasy at all.  As soon as I received I poured it on my hands and spread it as a hand cream. I had some worries that my hands would be greasy and I wouldn't be able to do some paperwork I had to do. But I was wrong. 5 minutes later, my skin was super soft, but not greasy at all. Later in the day I received a nice massager from my husband and it worked great. No greasy sheets or jammies.

A bit of science. It's a very fluid and very stable oil. It is produced through the hydrolysis of coconut oil and is then fractionated by steam distillation. Fractionated Coconut Oil has indefinite shelf life and is a light, non-greasy, non-staining, liquid oil. It is a good choice for use in massage. Fractionated Coconut Oil is also a useful carrier oil within aromatherapy applications as it helps to carry therapeutic oils under the skin. 

The price is unbeatable on Amazon. Grab yours here
Like the company's FB page.And don't forget to visit their main site http://www.gopurenaturals.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment